Did you know that more than 4 million Americans have frequent constipation? Believe me, you're not alone! More than $725 million is spent on laxatives per year. There must be a better way of finding a constipation cure than this.
Don't allow yourself to be part of the millions suffering from painful symptoms that can affect your professional and social life by making you feel down, unattractive and downright fat.
I'll show you how you can cure constipation without having to spend your hard earned money on laxatives which often only offer short term constipation relief.
Firstly, let's begin by explaining what constipation is.
Constipation is irregular, infrequent or difficult evacuation of the bowels and can be a serious problem. It prevents toxins from being eliminated from your colon quickly. These toxins back up into your body's bloodstream, spreading to your vital organs. These poisons prevent the healthy functioning of your body.
Constipation can cause anal fissure (tears in the skin around the anus), haemorrhoids and rectal bleeding. Definitely something you would not ever want to experience!
Constipation can often cause other symptoms such as:
- sugar cravings
- frequent colds
- bad breath
- foul smelling stools
- hair falling out
- acne, eczema and other skin conditions
- rheumatoid arthritis and
- chronic fatigue.
I'm sure that foul smelling stools and bad breath are the last things that you want!
There are so many natural constipation cures that can be easily incorporated into you daily life which will ensure that you don't suffer from these horrible symptoms.
Here are some very simple tips that you easily try:
- Diet of high fiber fruits and vegetables such as apples, pears, carrots and broccoli.
- Prunes are very helpful as a constipation cure. They have a high fiber content as well as laxative qualities.
- A diet of healthy fats such as those found in avocados, olive oil and flaxseed oil.
- Exercising on a daily basis. Yoga is extremely beneficial in the treatment of chronic constipation as it helps tone the abdominal muscles.
- Drink lots of water - at least 8 glasses a day. Water also has many other benefits such as regulating your appetite, increasing your metabolism and boosting your energy.
But the best way to cure constipation is to make positive and healthy lifestyle changes that are permanent, rather than relying on short term relief.
Follow these tips and you'll be on your way to living a bloated-free life!