Are you a student or a Research Scholar; a busy Corporate Executive with a tight business schedule; a highly occupied Legal Expert or you may be a successful Medical Practitioner with unending professional commitments? Whatever be your area of activity, you may be having lot of work requiring the services of a professional, reliable and affordable Transcription Company. Audio transcription means typing a document or transcript from a digital audio recording. It may be an interview, proceedings of a meeting, court hearings, law enforcement investigations, legal depositions and interrogations etc. or it may be Doctor Office notes, X-ray reports, operation reports, emergency room reports, psychiatric evaluations, clinical reports, lab & pathological reports etc.
If you are looking for a suitable Company to outsource your transcription work, surely you would like to choose the best company to handle your valuable voice files. Will it not be a wise step to consider some relevant points before you finally decide which Transcription Company will suit you best? Here they are for your consideration:
1. Professional competence. They should have skill and experience to handle all types of transcription work e.g. business meetings, group meetings, board meetings, legal documents, complex medical reports etc.
2. Reputation and credibility. You can refer to the testimonials from some of their satisfied clients. Refrain from outsourcing your transcription work to a novice who has just started providing Transcription services.
3. Quality and accuracy. Your Transcription Company should be capable of giving quality output with maximum accuracy level. They should have a team of experienced and competent transcribers and proof readers to meet this objective.
4. Confidentiality and secured data transfer. Only a dependable Transcription Company with proven track record can ensure maintaining the privacy and security of your confidential data. They should be able to protect your data from hacking etc.
5. Timely execution. Ensure whether your Transcription Company can meet the Turn-around-time and deliver the goods as per your set deadlines.
6. Prompt, dedicated and personalized customer service. They should be quick and punctual in returning customer calls. They should be transparent in their dealings and should be able to provide technical assistance, when needed.
7. Reasonable and affordable rates. Last but not the least, affordability is an important factor. Examine and compare the rates offered by different Transcription Companies for similar work.
If you succeed in finding a company who is flexible, reliable, cost-effective,self-motivated, able to meet deadlines and has a strong work ethic, they should certainly meet your expectations and you may consider outsourcing your transcription work to such a company.
Copyright (c) 2010 Anne Shaw
Anne Shaw is the CEO of Transcription Vendors Inc., a Santa Ana, California based transcription company, which attempts to bring transcription providers, general customers and transcriptionists together on a common platform for their business needs. Apart from providingTranscription Services , Transcription Vendors also providesConference Transcription specializing in business transcription, meeting transcription and interview transcription.